We need you, if you
- Work exclusively in the Fin Tech space.
- Can express your love for programming and impress us by demonstrating real life projects you have built
- Bang out quality code, built efficiently, adopting programming best practices
- Own what you code; own the product - even the bugs you create
- Are thrilled at the prospect of creating innovative software products & applications, with a global reach
- Consider work as a passion to learn and build things that make you proud
- Aspire for excellence and are not satisfied just being good enough
- You care for User Experience and have a good eye for design
If this is you, than we want you to board, PaperPlane.
Skills & Capabilities Required:
- 3+ years of React/Vue/Angular experience. Vue will be used in this project but anyone well versed in React or Angular can pick that up fast.
- C# knowledge - in particular .NET Core/.NET 5.0
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Ability to ramp up on Azure Devops - including automatic build and release
- Graph QL knowledge - nice to have but not required
- Extensive hands on experience with developing end-to-end web applications.
- A solid understanding of how the web works – REST, Web Security, Traditional Web Pages and SPAs.
- Experience using browser APIs and the DOM. Converting designs into working code should be second nature to you.
- A strong understanding of relational databases and data modelling is a huge advantage.
- A keen eye for identifying performance bottlenecks and preventing them pre-emptively.
- Familiarity with and ability to write good, useful unit tests. Experience with integration testing is a bonus.
- Self-driven and passionate about software development
Feel free to send us your open source work, source code snippets, projects developed or your contributions to any public forums. We’d love to take a look.