Front End Developer
Department: Front End Engineering
Experience: 1 - 3 Years Experience
Paper Plane is looking for a self–driven Front End developer for our Mumbai office, who can bridge the gap between the design and engineering team to deliver pixel perfect rich user interfaces and interactions.
This is the right place for you, if :
- You are game to build the next UI framework to give back to the community.
- You believe good design makes a difference.
- You take pride in delivering interfaces that are used by millions of users.
- You are always keen to learn more and stay updated with the latest technologies and standards.
- You would do anything to ensure that you are implementing at least a few new technologies/standards with every new project.
- You hate manual process and are ready to automate the optimize process.
- Convert a design mock up to a Light, Clean, Semantic, Scalable, Section 508 complaint interface adhering to W3C standards.
- Work closely with the Team leads and PM's to deliver pixel perfect, bug free interface by writing quality code and within estimated timeline.
- Optimize the interface across various Browsers/Devices/Platform.
- Familiarity with Atomic web design /OOCSS / BEM / SMACSS.
- Develop Emailers for different email Clients/Browsers and devices.
- Optimize the page for various search engines by following standard SEO guidelines.
- Test and optimize the page for performance specially using Google page speed and ySlow.
- Work closely with design and backend team to seamlessly integrate a pixel perfect interface with backend code (PHP or any other language /framework).
- Contribute to build Paper Plane proprietary re-usable code libraries and frameworks.
- Make Changes/Updates to client websites and online products.
1-3 years hands on experience with the following :
- HTML5/ CSS3
- LESS / SASS
- Chrome developer tool
- UI Frameworks
You deserve a few more brownies or happy hours if you are experienced in:
- SVG, Canvas
- Experienced in Angular/backbone/templating systems
- Integration with third party API's such as FB, Twitter, Sound cloud
- Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento
Thank you for choosing to further your career atPaper Plane
We will get back to you within 5 working days during which time we will review your application and portfolio. If you have not included links to your portfolio, then please send us another mail with these details. Looking forward to interacting with you.
Oops! there is some problem with server.
Paper Plane has provided us several times with the world class interfaces we have sought.
Read on ›
Why work with us?
Reason #5: Your tech partner can't hide the nuts and bolts!
Let us give your app a face lift. We'll fit into your dev cycle and give your product a spanking new front-end.
More Reasons ›
Like what you see?
Drop us a line and we'll get back to you straight away. We usually kick things off with a creative brief that we will send your way.
Tell us about your project ›