We need you, if you
- Can express your love for programming and impress us by demonstrating real life projects you have built
- Bang out quality code, built efficiently, adopting programming best practices
- Own what you code; own the product - even the bugs you create
- Are thrilled at the prospect of creating innovative software products & applications, with a global reach
- Consider work as a passion to learn and build things that make you proud
- Aspire for excellence and are not satisfied just being good enough
- You care for User experience and have a good eye for design
If this is you, than we want you to board, PaperPlane.
- Work with product owners and clients to understand the business and help us develop a great user experience. If you think that something could be done better, tell us and show us!
- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible.
- Develop standards compliant code,that is clean, readable, and adequately commented. Use industry standard tools like Linting Tools to drive compliance effectively & efficiently.
- Develop & execute Unit Tests to ensure reliability and quality of releases
- Adhere to and improve established development & release processes
- Articulate & communicate technical solutions clearly with well structured documents & flow diagrams
- Be an active member of a highly agile team and co-ordinate with your teammates to get things done.
- Take ownership of codebase and help us in improving the quality, performance and stability of the same.
- Contribute to peer reviewing code
- Work with design wireframes and convert them into working code with a high focus on usability.
- Developing and implementing strong algorithms/techniques for solving problems in a high-volume, high-availability environment
- Extensive hands on experience with developing end-to-end web applications.
- A solid understanding of how the web works − REST, Web Security, Traditional Web Pages and SPAs.
- Experience using browser APIs and the DOM. Converting designs into working code should be second nature to you.
- A strong understanding of relational databases and data modelling is a huge advantage.
- A keen eye for identifying performance bottlenecks and preventing them pre-emptively.
- Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skill, with the ability to translate your solutions to code.
- A solid understanding of Git or equivalent version control systems − with experience in branch and merge as well as pull requests.
- Ability to write good, useful unit tests. Experience with integration testing is a bonus.
- Ability to identify bottlenecks in design and provide feedback on usability. Familiarity with UI patterns help.
- Excellent understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibilities.
- Self-driven and passionate about software development
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- React.js Skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
Feel free to send us your open source work, source code snippets, projects developed or your contributions to any public forums. We’d love to take a look.