We are looking to expand our team of frontend engineers to help us build rich internet web and mobile applications using the MEAN (modern) stack.
We need you, if you:
- Can convince us of your love in programming and impress us by demonstrating with real time projects you build.
- Churn out quality code quickly, efficiently and by following good programming practices.
- Aspire to be a Full Stack Web Developer and are looking for opportunities to build rich internet web applications using the MEAN stack (Mongo DB, Express, Angular and Node).
- Come to work with a passion to learn and build something that you are proud of.
- Aspire for excellence and are not satisfied with just being good enough.
- You care for User experience and have a good eye for design.
If this is you, than we want you to board, Paper Plane.
- Build re-usable code and libraries.
- Build single page applications using asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Ensure application compatibility across browsers and platforms.
- Implement RESTful apis.
- Automate front-end build process.
- Identify/Recommend the correct libraries/frameworks/plugins to support a particular feature/requirement.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to ensure projects get delivered as planned.
- Deliver standard complaint and bug free code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Have 3-5 years of hands on experience to build interaction websites / web applications.
- Be preferably from a software engineering background.
- Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Have a good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- Have a good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Have a good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Have experience with Version Control Systems (SVN, GIT or any other).
Your application will be fast tracked if you have hands-on development experience with any of the following frameworks/libraries and templating systems:
- Templating system
- MONGO DB